15.12.12

NAKED X URBAN DECAY BASICS.

$27

OMG! Shut the front door ! HUGH fan of the Naked Palettes & they bring me another one right before the holidays ?! GASP. The Naked Basic Palette has some gorgeous colors! I love that the palette has every color perfect for a subtle to dramatic smokey eye, but I love even more that they are matte! I can’t wait to get my hands on this palette!

What I was shocked to hear last night was that Urban Decay is actually being bought by L’Oreal! L’Oreal group are the mega giants in the beauty industry and own EVERYTHING from Lancome, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Essie, Garnier, Kerastase, Pureology, YSL, Giorgio Armani, Kiehl’s, Shu Uemura, the list goes on! Urban Decay will definitely add some funky edge to the portfolio, so I think this could be very exciting ! .